Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help with scrafty set
hi im trying to build a good scrafty for my team and am having trouble figuring out its ev spread and what item to give it, can i get some help please? i have a sun team with charizard y, venasaur with chloraphyll, heliolisk with solar power, furfrou, swampert, and noivern. scrafty is going to relace frufrou and nidoking and azurmarill will replace noivern and swampert. so ill have charizard y, venasaur, heliolisk, scrrafty, nidoking, and azrmarill on my team.

i picked scrafty because after testing my team i noticed i had serious need for dark and fighting type moves, and some offensive power, scrafty fit and plus hes one of my favorites so bonus.

i just hatched a scraggy today its adament nature and perfect ivs except sp atk. it has shed skin ability i preferred moxie but i feel shed skin is also good since im going to be using dragon dance and i can still get kangaskhan which is my main threat, and ive had issue with burn, plus breeding takes forever and i dont wanna push my luck.

i think im giong to give him 228 atk evs because it gives the same likelihood of 2hko a kangaskhan as do 252 evs

next im looking at speed and defense, its not going to outspeed much so i dont think i should bother with it too much but i dont want it to get outsped by everything. i want to give it some bulk as well so it doesnt die right away, and my team needs someone one who can stay in ive just got sweepers at the moment basically.

so i need some help on how to do its ev spread besides the attack. and plus the item which im at a loss for.

thanks a lot help is greatly appreciated, im new to competitive vgc and am trying to get started

Messages In This Thread
help with scrafty set - by melissa - Aug 31, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by akg12x - Aug 31, 2015, 09:35 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by Luisito - Aug 31, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by akg12x - Aug 31, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by melissa - Aug 31, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by melissa - Aug 31, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: help with scrafty set - by Eckley - Sep 1, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: help with scrafty set - by Chimchared7 - Sep 1, 2015, 05:35 AM