Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who has been playing since Red/Blue/Yellow?
I'll paste this from a few months ago.

''Pokémon Yellow was released in Europe on June 16th of 2000. Today (June 19th) is my birthday and exactly 15 years ago I recieved my first ever Pokémon videogame along with a Game Boy Color, as a present. It was something very importat for me because I never had a gaming console and I finally could play a Pokémon videogame, from the cartoons I loved. Back then, I thought the show came before the games, of course.

15 years later I'm still in love with Pokémon. I've played all generations and visited all the regions through the years, and I love each and every one of them. I also follow the anime, of course. Ash is still my hero, I don't care what people thinks.

Since this was my first game, Pikachu was also my first Pokémon, so here's a little drawing of both the old and the current Pikachu, trying to imitate the original artwork styles, something I had never tried and I'm happy and proud with the result.''

[Image: pokemon_yellow_15th_anniversary__europe_...8xu6hz.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has been playing since Red/Blue/Yellow? - by Tabasco Boshi - Sep 8, 2015, 02:00 PM