Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread
(Sep 10, 2015, 07:55 AM)Pokélander Wrote: I don't think I'm reading too much into this, one could say your not reading enough into it yourself. Sure we may get a new game announced next year but this is where games are headed in a few years HENCE "Nintendo NX". Why spend millions on game development over 2 years when people are willing to give you the same amount of money for a game that was produced in half the time by half the amount of workers?

If you think companies can keep up that practice than you're just blind to the ever changing industry my friend... Riddle me this, hows Capcom and Konami doing....lol thats what I thought.

I was talking about Ingress Anime... why have'nt I heard of Ingress? Needless to say the answer was retoricle.
Oh yeah lol I read that first part wrong :P, and yeah I agree with you for the most part you make excellent points , but isn't Nintendo technically doing what we want taking a little more time to produce gen 7, yeah I now pokemon go and pokken tournament are being released but they don't take up the next game they're basically filler to keep fans occupied (which isn't working lol ) until the next game
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread - by ChaseInfinity - Sep 10, 2015, 08:10 AM