Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Awesome job Aether Heart

[*]What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
I really like shiny pokemon such as Charizard or haxorus, they just look awesome.
[Image: 006.gif] [Image: 612.gif]
[*]If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Porygon-Z obviously, not only if he my favorite pokemon he can help me with computer stuff and things.
[Image: 474.gif]
[*]What type would your gym be if you were the leader?  
Normal Type Gym, alot of my favorite pokemon are normal type (like the one above)
[*]Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
As cool as it would be to have region based pokemon i think it should just be random, a person like me doesnt have the means of traveling the world to get these pokemon, and you know the pokemon who do have they would be like "Magikarp for Groudon" if you tried to get it from trading
[*]Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?  
Proabably somewhere inbetween creative and logical, Studios, My password is porygonfan1337 Kappa, and i am a Dog person i currently have a Shih-Tzu ;3
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~

Messages In This Thread
Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Aether - Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by ChaseInfinity - Sep 25, 2015, 12:54 PM