Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] First OU Team Build
(Oct 8, 2014, 08:15 AM)Pacho_45 Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2014, 09:33 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: not a half bad team, but heres a few things i would change: 1. use scald, hydro pump, or surf on greninja (stronger moves + scald has chance to burn) and on sylveon try swift or round (round hits through subs, keep in mind) or try moonblast instead (as OU isnt double theres no reason to use dazzling gleam over it), and then you could change facade to another support move like toxic, reflect or light screen, or make it more offensive with psyshock,or even run calm mind for SpA and SpD boost, as facade relies on you getting statused which happens often enough on sylveon as it is bulky, but its attack stat isnt good enough to support facade imo 3. run psychic or psyshock on delphox instead of return, its attack stat is way too bad, and if you run that for magician, you dont need a contact move. everything else looks pretty good though. these are my thoughts and you dont have to use them if you dont want to. either way hope i helped and have fun battling

Thanks! I did change facade to round and that helped out a lot! And as both you and Walken suggested I run scald on Greninja now and Psyshock on Delphox. I appreciate you guys helping me out a lot! So thanks again!

Its no problem, im always so happy to help people with their problems, hope you have fun on the forums :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye

Messages In This Thread
First OU Team Build - by Pacho_45 - Oct 4, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: First OU Team Build - by Walken124 - Oct 4, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: First OU Team Build - by Pacho_45 - Oct 4, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: First OU Team Build - by MARSxVenom - Oct 4, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: First OU Team Build - by Pacho_45 - Oct 8, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: First OU Team Build - by MARSxVenom - Oct 8, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: First OU Team Build - by alex4wood - Oct 8, 2014, 01:26 PM