Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEAM REPORT] Spooky Cup Team Report : A Treat 4 Ya'll!
[quote='Black117' pid='86532' dateline='1445382068']
Don't know how but we somewhat came up with the almost the same team with the only difference being the move sets and item choices. Yeah I think a bulkier aegislash WP set can do wonders for this format give how people forgot that this thing can 2HKO most of the meta already. As Delta did mentioned, Scarf Volc isn't the most optimal despite it getting 9th place at worlds. Like there is quiver dance as well as a rage powder set you can try out since Volc is a viable redirection user. I really want to try out your spread for Grandbull since I just slapped 252/252 atk/Spd on showdown and it been doing fine. The only Pokemon that's different from our team is The Mewostic for for Crobat. The moveset on Crobat is brave bird, super fang, taunt, and sunny day to power up my own volcarona and hydreigon as well.

There are some threats that could be problematic like Liepard + Gengar since but can be devastating to deal with if weavile can't beat them. Opposing Volcarona is an issue as well which is why I have Crobat know brave bird, Weavile have fling + kings rock, and hydreigon know stone edge for coverage since I'm use to having using an all out attacker Hydreigon.  Good luck using this

your team sounds pretty fun too Wink hope u do great with your's as well!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spooky Cup Team Report : A Treat 4 Ya'll! - by Pokeventurer - Oct 22, 2015, 08:36 AM