Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I Want to Give Back!
Hi, friends!  Heart

It has been awhile since I have posted here, mostly because my research work has been busy.  Undecided But even with my chaotic work in academia, I really wanted to come here and post for two reasons!

1. I want to thank this community for the help I received so many times while trying to make teams and compete locally. I have had mixed success (due to my own lack of skill), and I've had to just accept that I am not very good at competitive Pokémon.

2. I want to give back to everyone here! I know this isn't the breeding/trading/etc. section, but I still wanted to let it be known that I can/will/want to breed for those of you who have a Pokémon or two that you think will work great in your team, but you just don't have the time or energy to breed them on your own. I've started a thread here, so please do not be shy! I do enjoy breeding very much, so it would make me happy to thank all of you for your kindness and patience while I attempted to navigate the world of competitive Pokémon.  :D

Thank you again, my friends! I hope you've all been well! I admittedly have not been playing much on Battle Spot, just because I think I am losing heart with battling. Maybe breeding for others will reignite my passion, so definitely stop by my breeding/giveaway thread if there's anything that I can do for you.  Heart

xx

Messages In This Thread
I Want to Give Back! - by iflytoohigh - Nov 8, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by ChaseInfinity - Nov 8, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by iflytoohigh - Nov 8, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by Marcusube - Nov 8, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by iflytoohigh - Nov 8, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by GiMYz - Nov 8, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by iflytoohigh - Nov 8, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by big bird - Nov 8, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: I Want to Give Back! - by iflytoohigh - Nov 8, 2015, 10:34 AM