Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP!
Hey guys,
I know we shouldn't judge the new ruleset before it is carried in effect, but just for me I somehow dislike the idea of including the ubers and especially the primals. First of all because I think the primals are going to be way to meta defining and everything is going to revolve around them and second because I don't even like playing with legends in the regular game, but yeah that's just my two cents. Also I'm not that of a experienced player so i could also be totally wrong :D
So I just have a question, does anyone has an idea what's going to happen to regular battle spot?
I'm guessing they also will introduce the new rules in the next season so people can train for regionals etc. or am i wrong?
From my side a solution that would make it possible to still play with the 2015 ruleset would be highly appreciated, but I don't know if that's the case and so I don't know if should continue working on my team or better prepare one for the new meta :o

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP! - by JozyD - Dec 9, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP! - by Slec - Dec 9, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP! - by GiMYz - Dec 9, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP! - by Apo - Dec 9, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP! - by GiMYz - Dec 9, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP! - by Taugenichts13 - Dec 12, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Pokemon VGC 16 Official Rules: GULP! - by jouzea - Dec 13, 2015, 07:18 AM