[ORAS] NEED HELP
Team I'd recommend as a starting point:

Female Sylveon @ Choice Specs

Ability: Pixilate

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

So the main idea behind Sylveon is to deal as much damage as possible with Hyper Voice. With the Pixilate boost it hits like a bloody truck, even resisted hits. OHKOes a lot of the OU Meta. Hyper Voice is there for coverage for fighting types such as Conkeldurr and Keldeo. The next move I added was Hyper Voice. It's good for a bit of reliable recovery when people switch out because they're scared of taking a Hyper Voice.

I was really stuck with what else to add, so I put Hyper Voice in the last move slot, just to round it out.

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

So the main idea behind Sylveon is to deal as much damage as possible with Hyper Voice. With the Pixilate boost it hits like a bloody truck, even resisted hits. OHKOes a lot of the OU Meta. Hyper Voice is there for coverage for fighting types such as Conkeldurr and Keldeo. The next move I added was Hyper Voice. It's good for a bit of reliable recovery when people switch out because they're scared of taking a Hyper Voice.

I was really stuck with what else to add, so I put Hyper Voice in the last move slot, just to round it out.

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Voice

I was really stuck with what else to add, so I put Hyper Voice in the last move slot, just to round it out. Enjoy! :] Feel free to change whatever you want! ;]
it's 2022 and we livin

Messages In This Thread
NEED HELP - by zander3654 - Dec 24, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: NEED HELP - by Marcusube - Dec 24, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: NEED HELP - by ChucklezKB - Jan 8, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: NEED HELP - by pritchman227 - Jan 8, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: NEED HELP - by Frost - Jan 8, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: NEED HELP - by big bird - Jan 8, 2016, 02:57 PM