Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN]
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:53 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2016, 12:46 PM)yuzuki Wrote: IGN in pokemon: Calem

Friend Code: 4227 - 4219 - 1825

The pokemon you want: Wulpix, best if modest or timid nature. Can I also request it with nickname? ^^ Gender doesn't matter and the nickname would be Kurama.

Shiny?: well, I would love to have it shiny, it looks simply amazing... I actually got some shinies randomly from WT but they were some obviously hacked pokemons or those I don't really like or use. Altough I've never managed to breed shiny myself (even after getting like 5 boxes of pokemons with matsuda's method)

How many IV's?: It's even fine without any (as long as it's shiny) but I can give you a female 5V wulpix with modest nature for breeding and of course you could also keep her Smile

Level: 1 is fine

Pokemon your wiling to give in return: I have a lot I can give because I do a lot of breeding myself and a lot of WT. You can choose one or maybe even more if you'd like. So, here I go with my list: wulpix, absol, shinx, sneasel, mareep, lapras, ghastly, ralts, larvitar, mawile, dratini (hidden ability), snorunt (hidden ability), bagon, both nidoran, gible, staryu, scyther - those are all 5Vs. Then some no ivs or less than 5vs - all starters (from 5Vs I got only charizard and bulbasaur - bulbasaur also comes with hidden ability), all fossil pokemons and then also: porygon, tynamo, gligar, buneary, feebas, hondour, girafarig, some evolved eeveelutions - jolteon, glaceon and sylveon. Choose whichever you like. I can also give you meowth or venonat which you mentioned earlier but I'd have to breed them as I have them already evolved ^^
Of course I'll understand if you refuse, cause I personally wouldn't like to breed shiny, I'm too impatient for this Sad
i can certainly cook up the vulpix for you! right now im looking for mareep and some starters, so, if i could maybe have both of those since its a shiny, id love that!
Certainly! Which starters would you like? I'll breed them right away! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twisted_Kitsune's Breeding Service [OPEN] - by yuzuki - Mar 4, 2016, 09:32 AM