Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

[Image: tumblr_oca4mk44H71urtd8zo1_1280.jpg]
pic from here

Man this guy can punch!

Nurse came back, and the result showed that I was okay but I was pretty sure I'm gonna have a black eye. I named crabrawler, Kevz, after a friend of mine back in Kanto. My friend used to do the raise one eyebrow thing a lot back then and seeing crabrawler's eyes reminded me of him.

I went straight to the trainers I failed to battle, the first one had a Psyduck. Both Miming and Roti, were at a type disadvantage but I've only met Kevz and he's low level. As expected, the psychoduck stomped my team. Then I remembered the crystal and the pose I received from the Kahuna guy. I gave the crystal to Kevz and embarrassingly danced. Kevz joined me with the dancing and he seemed pumped up afterwards. He went all out and pummeled the duck with raining punches and turned the tide in our favor.

I fought a few more trainers, and I can definitely say they gave me a hard time. In one of the battles, Roti kept on getting burned from the opponent's growlithe. I used all my items that can heal burn; burn heal, full heal, malasada, lumiose thingy. He also only know how to bite, and he seemed getting tired of biting growlithe. He put all his might in his last bite and we defeated the growlithe.

The last trainer I had to fight was an ace trainer, he gave me a lot of trouble. His rockruff set up rocks in the battlefield before Kevz could knock him down. Then he sent out a slowpoke. He covered all my team's weaknesses.

[Image: f20tg7.png]

We did the dance again and Kevz punched him as hard as he could. Slowpoke survived and Kevz went to his pokeball. I was surprised but I noticed that the slowpoke was holding a red card. Miming was dragged out of his pokeball and received a significant damage from the rocks. I asked Miming to lick the slowpoke, but it barely did damage. The slowpoke yawned and made Miming drizzy. Afraid of my cat falling asleep, I called him back and sent out Roti. He too received damage from the rocks but not as much as Miming had. The slowpoke finally used his water attacks but Roti managed to survive. I used a potion to heal Roti as the slowpoke yawn again. Roti was still in high spirit and was not affected by the yawn. Roti bit slowpoke but it still survived. As we were preparing for another bite, the ace trainer gave his slowpoke a potion. From there it was alternating attacks and potions. We managed to come on top and we finally defeated the ace trainer. He gave me a red card like the one his slowpoke used. He's a cool dude.

I finally went back home and decided to call it a day.

Real Life Notes

I set up a rule like most people, to make the game for challenging, because as we all know the game is 2ez4us.

1. Only use each pokemon center once
2. Can't fight wild mons so I won't be overleveled
3. Exp Share Off
4. Set
5. No softresetting for good natures (except for legendaries)
6. No EV training
7. Can't use traded pokemon

I was kinda confident still, but man, these NPCs are tougher than previous gen. At first, I thought the game is obviously harder because my team are under leveled, but that's not all.

The ace trainer used a strategy against me! Stealth rock with red card and yawn to force switches. I used a ton of potions before I defeated that guy! And worst of all, he also used potions. The heck.

I even soft reset against one of the NPC. The lucky poophole had a critical hit against Roti and fainted him. I'm glad I wasn't doing Nuzlocke because that would break my heart
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Dec 8, 2016, 08:33 AM