Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

I went with Hau, Lillie, and Prof to Akala island. If I remembered correctly, in the seafoam islands "akala" means "thought". I wonder if the origin of the island's name is the same. We were greeted by two ladies, aaaaaand I forgot their names. Anyways, Hau ran off ahead of me, saying he'll finish the island trial before I even get to start it. Lillie, on the other hand, said she'll be meeting someone. Boyfriend, maybe? Lucky guy.

[Image: Lillie.(Pok%C3%A9mon).full.2014187.jpg]
photo by sailorbee

I went to shops looking for new clothes. There, I bought new shoes. I went to the festival plaza and met a guy with an awesome looking bag, he introduced me to his supplier and I bought one! I also decided to wear my eyeglasses as I'm not used to contact lenses yet. Before I took a picture, I saw Lillie heading to probably their meeting place.

I decided to spy on Lillie, to see who the lucky bastard is she's meeting up with. It's not safe nowadays, so I might as well make sure she's okay. I saw her went inside a big building, probably a hotel, *gasp* but I was stopped on my tracks by a couple.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
photo by dave gongora

They asked me a few questions and I answered yes to all of it. Hindsight, I probably should've just said I was in a hurry. The next thing I knew, the guy sent out his slowpoke, waiting for me to send out one of my pokemon. I hate battling with a slowpoke! It covers all my team's weaknesses! But jokes on this guy because I brought Trebol with me.

I sent out Kevz first baiting a psychic type attack. As his slowpoke was attacking I switched in to Trebol, making his first confusion useless. I know, I could've just lead with Trebol, but I wanted to surprise him. Anyways, Trebol took all slowpoke's water gun pretty well and we managed to defeat it. He sent out espeon, but it was no match for Trebol. He only knew quick attacks and I kept healing Trebol whenever his health drops. That kept going on for a while until we finally defeated them and they gave me a box or something. Before they were able to explain what the item was, I was already running towards the building. I know, kinda rude, but I really had to see who Lillie was meeting.

She noticed me as I entered the building, and told me their meeting was cancelled. (-_-)

So, I went back to my quest, which is uhmm... looking for trial captains? Actually I have no idea even now. I took a few pictures of a lillipup and an eevee and learnt that I suck in photography.

Along the way, I saw my boy, Hau, being bullied by some thugs. I saved him from them of course. Poor guy, he kept his composure, but obviously he was affected by the verbal abuse by those weird gang.

I decided to accompany him before we move on to our trial. In the end, we had a date in a cafe in a nearby PMC. It became awkward after a while so here I am writing this diary, to make it less awkward. He's doing his part, he's scrolling his dex up and down, pretending to look for something. Man, I really need to work on my social skills.

Real Life Notes

Man not Slowpoke again! I failed numerous times against Dexio, Miming can't defeat the ugly espeon. I finally gave up and brought Trebol. He stomped those psychic types easily. I sent him back to the PC afterwards, I really need to catch a marowak.

Also I failed to find the artists' sites, I couldn't link them. Sorry, artists. I did put their names though, hope it counts
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Dec 8, 2016, 08:33 AM