Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

Phew, I finally get to rest!

Hau left after he finished his malasada, we were in a cafe but he still ate it with a coffee. I got a glimpse on his bag and it seems like it's full of malasadas. After eating 4 of his malasadas he ran off and said he'd race me to the trial. Man this guy is really jolly (+Spe, -SpA)

I was thinking of visiting Lillie in the mansion to see if she's okay but decided to make her miss me instead so I went on to the next town. Things happened, and it all seemed like a blur. I know I took some pictures of an eevee and got 1,000 likes or so. I still suck though. Next thing I know I met this curious girl she was staring at some bubbles in the lake. Yeah she's kinda weird.

[Image: lana_by_kurotan_yamadakyo-dacg954.png]
photo by kurotan-yamadakyokurotan-yamadakyo

It wasn't long since I became curious as well and I decided to look into it.

A freaking giant fish jumped on me!

[Image: 177.gif]

I sent out Kevz, as my other pokemons couldn't fight in the water. Kevz fought hard but the size advantage wasn't enough for the fishyfashy and it called some friends. We noticed that as Kevz punch the fish it becomes smaller, we even got it to half the size as it originally were but the alomomola it called healed it, and became bigger again. Whenever we knocked out its friend, it called another one. So we decided to do the weird dance I just learnt and finish off the big fish.

The weird girl was spouting nonsense when I returned ashore then she taught me another weird dance and gave me a crystal. I must admit though she looked cute when she danced. She gave me one of her homemade fishing rod as well. Such nice girl.

I continued running around town until I got to a town with a masked hero. I was hyped seeing the hero. He reminded me of the masked heroes in Kanto and Kalos. But most of all he reminded me of a hero living in our hearts.

[Image: 1480141900454s.jpg][Image: 200px-Dr_O.png][Image: 200px-Blaziken_Mask.png][Image: 585px-Sogeking.jpg]

Along the way I caught a new member of my team, Jepoy, my Cubone. He's named after a friend of mine back in Kanto. When the Cinnabar Volcano erupted, I heard he migrated to Saffron City. Jepoy is brave, he fought against pokemons with higher level than him. I also discovered he doesn't like it when I touch his bone club.

At the moment I'm resting at the foot of a mountain watching Jepoy battle some salandits and magbies.

Real Life Notes

Exam's finally over, I think I passed, I hoped. Results will be announced January, then 10 more exams to go. I can finally play pokemon!!!

I continued my game, and didn't give in to the urge of running around the infinite loop of festival plaza. I hope I'll be able to finish the story soon, can't wait to breed and SOS chain, both seem fun this gen.

Wishiwashi was dope, I love the difficulty when battling it. It seems my self imposed rules are paying off, I'm enjoying the game.

My pokemons Kevz and Jepoy are both named after my real life friends. I live now in another country like my character, so I kinda miss those weirdos. I chose pokemon that fits their yugioh decks back in the day. Kevz had a warrior deck so I settled for a fighting type pokemon. Crabrawler's eyebrows looks like his when he does some impersonation. Jepoy had a mixed deck but his favorite card was a ghost so I chose Marowak. I have another friend, and I already chose a pokemon to represent him, but I'm unsure where i can find the pokemon yet. Oh Crip, my rattata, is named after a friend of mine as well. We used to tease him because he has big two front teeth. He had a water deck though, maybe sandslash was more fitting but I remember Kevz calling him rattata back in the day.

I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Dec 8, 2016, 08:33 AM