Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

I decided to try out the fishing rod. And surprisingly, I was hooked! (See what I did there?). I spent the whole day fishing. I sent all the magikarps and tentacools that I caught back to the water.

We went hiking afterwards. We met this guy,

[Image: tumblr_ob99jgRB7Q1u5woe4o1_500.png]
photo by 血潮

Man, he is ripped.

It turned out that this guy is also a trial captain. So my team took his trial. Jepoy, although underleveled was up to the challenge. There were a lot of dancing involved. In the end we managed to pass the trial and he gave us a crystal and taught me a new dance move.

After running around town again I came across a grubbin. Originally, I wanted to catch an electabuzz and name it after a friend of mine back in Kanto; but all of my pokemon are all native to this region. At first I thought cubone will be the same as the marowak in Kanto, but then I saw Kiawe's marowaks. They all look different. So, instead of electabuzz, I settled for grubbin. I named it Pepits.

[Image: chibi_grubbin_by_kiiroyasuna-da6cmtl.png]
photo by kiiroyasuna

Oh yeah, did I mention I can ride a freaking charizard now?! I've always wanted to catch a charizard, even back in my hometown. Of course, being the charizard fanboy that I am, I rode him, and we soared above the island. One mini-island caught my attention so we landed there.

It was a pokebean paradise!!

I was excited so I called out all my team and they ate a lot of pokebeans. I think grubbin loved me because of it he seemed too affectionate to me now. I asked charizard to have a feast as well, but he didn't seem to be hungry. After they were full, we went back to the nearest pokemon center to call my other pokemon. I planned to have them experience the others had from the pokebean paradise.

When we arrived, there was a guy who wasn't there before. He told me a few things, I was barely listening though, he probably said he was the caretaker of that island or something. I really should listen to other people when they talk. I sent Nabunot, Maki Special, Trebol, Crip, Diwata, and Doge out. I asked Mr. caretaker to look out for them while I fetch my other pokemon since I can only bring 6 mons at a time. With a smug on his fluffy face, he boasted to me that he has a pc that I can use, just like in the pokemon center. He said his pc is top of the line and is even better than what they used in pokemon centers. Well, when I saw his pc, it was top of the line indeed. But it was top of the line a few years ago. It looked like an old version of what the pokemon centers are currently using. He probably thought I was in awe or something when I saw it as I paused for a bit before booting it up. The pc was taking time to boot up, but I was okay with it, I used an even older version back in Kanto. Mr. fluffyface started blabbering about something, probably telling me how to use it, i don't know I wasn't listening; but all I could focus on was his bangs. It seemed familiar. I didn't want to burst his bubble, but his blabbering really put me in my limit. Anyways, after a few decades, the PC finally booted up, and I withdrew Chica and the popplio I received from wondertrade. I decided to leave them with Mr. familiarbangs as I continue on my trials. I told the boys to be good, especially Doge.

I continued my quest and I'm actually on my trial right now, looking for ingredients or something.

It's getting really dark though, and I can only write this because Roto knows flash. I'm not even sure if I can find anything anymore, I'm kinda tired already. I think I'll probably have a sleepover later with my boy, Gladius. Well, we're really close, I even visited him a while ago at his home, granted he yelled at told me to go out, but I think, yeah we are close. He probably won't mind if I sleepover. Now where did I even first met him again? I kinda forgot.

Oh and I miss Lillie, I wonder if she's okay.

Okay, one last try of looking for the ingredients and then I'm out.

Real Life Notes

Man, I spent too many hours running around the festival before, now I'm spending a lot of time fishing and collecting beans in the minigames. Whoever thought about this island feature, props to you. I love the concept. Now I won't feel guilty for leaving mons to rot in PCs.

Pepits is one of my friend back in my home country, he used to use a rock deck of yugi oh before, but his favorite card in that deck was Zaborg the lightning monarch. So I think electric type pokemon fits him. His deck also had a lot of bugs, like man-eater bug, so bug/electric is a better fit than electabuzz.

My team is all level 23-24 right now, and I'm just running around the grass in the ingredient trial. Randomly clicking A because sniffing stoutland walks slooooooow. I managed to find two ingredients using this method.

BTW CybertronZheng, Wolfe, and Ashton Cox participated in the european tourney last week. I was rooting for them, sadly none of them got in the top cut. Games were close and fun to watch though, especially Ashton's match. There was diversity in everyone's team, but the two finalists had 3 same pokemons on their teams: Celesteela, Arcanine, and Gastrodon. Garchomp with poison jab, Gyarados and Salamence with Zmoves were also common, of course Tapus Lele, Bulu, and Koko showed up as well. There were a lot of fun pokemon and strategy in the tournament.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Dec 8, 2016, 08:33 AM