Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

Scumbag Gladion didn't let me stay in his room, good thing a good guy, who dreams of opening a park of ancient pokemon, helped me out. He let me sleep in his trailer. Next morning I continued my trial.

I had trouble finding the miracle seed, even when I used stoutland it still took me some time before I found it.

I was up against this mon for the trial

[Image: 31872a8fad193538efd6a8a39c404553.jpg]

And man did she give me trouble. I sent out Miming against her, since we have the type advantage. A lesson I learnt from my previous battle against totem pokemon, is to KO them as fast as possible so they won't be able to call allies. (*Wishiwashi flashbacks*) So we went all out at the beginning of the trial. I did the fire dance thingy but before I was able to finish Lurantis attacked Miming. Miming took her attack well and managed to use the strong fire move and we knocked out Lurantis just like that.

Of course not! She took it better than I thought she would (it only did 1/4 of her HP T-T)

Aaand she called castform. Now I know castform would call a sunny day to double lurantis speed due to chlorophyll, but a sunny day could also help Miming deal more damage. I asked Miming to flame charge so we can boost his speed to match lurantis' next turn.

Lurantis, attacked again, but it didn't KO Miming, I was okay with the damage thinking I could use a potion to heal him up. Miming used flame charge and brought lurantis' health in to a pinch. I was surprised castform was slower than Miming.

Castform then moved, and sunny day didn't turn up, instead it freaking water gunned Miming. Seriously, darn this castform. So Miming fainted and I sent out Pepits. My plan was to paralyze lurantis using thunder wave to hinder her speed because for sure sun will come up.

Lurantis attacked Pepits, who survived. Thunder wave went out but surprise surprise, the freaking mantis had leaf guard! FeelsBadMan

Then castform used sunny day. ugh seriously darn this castform. Next turn, I asked Pepits to spark hoping to paralyze lurantis that way, Pepits knew he would be a sacrifice for the greater good. Aaaand bam, the freaking mantis synthesized. BibleThump This thing is a grass type????? I thought for sure it's a bug well because she looks like one! (Nintendo PLS).

She had her health back up castform attacked Pepits. All my remaining mons were weak to grass type: Jepoy, Kevz, and Roti. I sent them one by one to be laser sworded by the freaking mantis that isn't a bug type. I got rekt.

I rushed to the pokemon center (in tears) as the trial captains laughed at my performance.

Round 2, my strategy was to flame charge until I'm faster than everyone and it went smoothly.

We were tired so we decided to take a break afterwards.

Real Life Notes

I learnt that Jurassic Park was shot in Hawaii, thus the guy was recreating JP pokemon version. Nice easter egg.

I spent hours looking for miracle seed, I thought there was an area I failed to search. Darn that stupid seed. I managed to find it at work. I was actually busy that day but I couldn't get my mind off of that stupid seed.

Man, first time against lurantis, I got rekt.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Dec 8, 2016, 08:33 AM