Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

A lot of things happened! I finally reunited with Lillie. And I got introduced to another Professor. She seemed to be very close to Prof Kukui and a fan of Masked royal.

[Image: 0a7.jpg]
photo by senpuuki (lince0713)

She said she was studying wormholes or something. I did pay attention this time while she was explaining, but I just couldn't understand what these wormholes are. Apparently, she found Lillie ashore and was helping her since then. What an awesome lady!

I met malasada head again. Seriously, I think he's sick. His malasada addiction is getting out of hand. He was even eating one while on his trial!

Oh yeah we both challenged the Kahuna Lady. She's really pretty! I couldn't believe she's still single. Somebody should ask for her hand already.

She didn't gave me trouble, Kevz handled her rock types pretty well, especially because he powered up his punches since the beginning of the trial. Hau took the trial after me, I bet he had it easy as well as his partner is a grass type owl.

I got to talk to Lillie after my trial but I was really not good at conversation. There were times I found myself just smiling at her. And people say I have a creepy blank stare grin.

Before it got totally weird, Hau came to my rescue. He initiated the conversation like a pro, and we had a great chat.

Hau mentioned that he was invited to a foundation by a strange guy. I was also invited by probably the same guy before I got to my Hakuna battle. We invited Lillie but she said she'd rather stay.

So now I'm stuck with malasada head again. If only Lillie came instead. It's my second date with Hau.

Real Life Notes

Hakuna Battle was 2ez4Kevz. I'm really loving Hau's character and now I'm curious what malasada tastes like.

Having a married professor is a first. I've seen pictures of Prof Burnet having a lighter skin, I'm unsure exactly what game, but she was apparently a past character.

[Image: bb58b06bf0bbe62a2260d293efb47e45.jpg]

Oh, I played my XY and ORAS again to receive my meloetta and the chibi versions looked weird after playing sun and moon.

[Image: b621d42c17a4520f09d0fb02fbbf6023.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM