Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

My date with Hau went as I thought. Weird things happened. We met awesome people in Aether foundation, whose names I don't even remember. But yeah, they are awesome. I didn't know Hau was into older woman, well the older woman seemed to like being flattered. *Gasp* maybe Hau is just smooth with the ladies. Darn it, I need to be careful with this guy.

[Image: cebfe92dd442d08acf2fdcad2b7a71d2.jpg]

So, one of the Aether ladies helped us get into the new island.

And through fate or destiny, I met Lillie again. She asked me to come with her to shop for clothes, and in my head I was thinking finally a date with Lillie. Before we go though she commented on my hair getting longer so I excused myself to have a haircut. I went for the caesar cut. I actually asked to dye my hair white but immediately regretted it so I had it dyed back to black.

Confident, I came looking for Lillie. I looked in the stores but I couldn't find her. I saw her outside of the library, and she told me she already went out shopping because she thought I was busy. </3

Then, she told me that, she actually liked my hair longer that's why she commented on it. WutFace.

If only there's a salon I could go to where they can grow my hair longer in an instant.

I went back to training after a while. I visited the paradise island just to see how my other pokemon were doing, and I was surprised to see other pokemon playing with them. One was a drifblim and the other is a pyukumuku. And caretaker dude told me that the two seemed to wanna join my pokemon. Meh, wynaut? I named them Baloongus and Yaki.

My pokemon team went on to battle trainers on different routes and soon enough, they evolved!

Jepoy is a marowak now. He is livelier than ever.

Miming became torracat while Roti evolved to a lycanroc. I love them and they're still the same guy, but they don't want to high five anymore. T-T. We used to that a lot before.

Pepits is now a school bus with cool shades.

And Kevz, well he's still the same.

[Image: tumblr_obno20MPRr1ra4jk8o1_1280.png][Image: Torracat.full.2043386.jpg][Image: lycanroc_by_tinyteadrinker-dakehlj.png][Image: 13714104_532619023598899_1370403363_n.jp...OA%3D%3D.2]

Jepoy by neganeon; Miming by ライル; Roti by TinyTeaDrinker; Pepits by Tatan

Prof Kukui introduced me to another friend of his. I think he's a professor too, but I'm not sure. They said he's like the counterpart of our Bill in Kanto. So, he turned himself to a Pokemon once as well?

[Image: tumblr_oi7c8nloCk1uqwxkfo1_500.png]
by rip

He also challenged us to a battle and we managed to defeat him. He did gave us a challenge though.

Then I met the guy running the festival, apparently, he's a captain so I challenged his trial.

I got rekt.

When the totem pokemon vikavolt showed up, I thought I'll be able to handle it.

Miming was my lead with a type advantage, but he was already tired fighting a bunch of charjabugs. I used super potion to heal him up, while the totem called backup. A charjabug showed up. I know it had the ability that boosts its teammate. I know also that the totem had all of its stats raised. I thought it wouldn't matter since I could just knock it out. I asked Miming to bite the totem pokemon with his fiery fangs, but the totem managed to avoid it (darn that 95% accuracy!)

The totem charged hoping to double its electric type damage next turn, while the freaking annoying boy backup used mud slap. Freaking goodluck with me hitting the fire fang now. As if blinding Miming was not enough, the backup paralyzed Miming through thunder wave right after the totem nuked Miming. Of course Miming couldn't move that time.

I decided to bring in Jepoy, because you know, he's a fire type now. Vikavolt attacked and BAM cursed body! Sorry can't touch this. Backup slapped some mud again and lowered Jepoy's accuracy, which was already not that good in the first place, but then double BAM curse body again!. Yeah can't touch this suckas.

So while laughing menacingly (actually just grinning like a dufus), I told Jepoy to utterly destroy the totem pokemon with his fire. Jepoy just looked at me like I'm crazy or something. Turned out he didn't learn any fire moves when he evolved so we're stuck with his bone attacks and a headbutt. Since his accuracy was lowered I decided to use the dance move to amplify his focus energy. Z FOCUS ENERGEH!!! (+1 Accuracy and more chances of critting) Vikavolt charged again, guess this totem only knows one attack. And the backup used string shot. Seriously?! You annoying ugly pokemon! *Ouch*

No, Pepits I was pertaining to the backup guy, you're cool.

Then we go for the attack. Go bone thingy attack! Aaand it did nothing. Freaking vikavolt just levitated off the ground and bone attack didn't hit. That's freaking cheating! I didn't know this bug can levitate! The levitating bug charged again increasing its special defense for the nth time, like I care, all of my mons are physical attackers anyways. (Such balanced team). Most disguting pokemon of the year nominee continued to annoy the hell out of me when it used thunder wave to Jepoy.

I called out Roti, so I can atleast deal some damage. But the duo then got released from the curse of Jepoy's beautiful ghost body. Vikavolt charged, wait he max SpDef now? Backup shot some strings and lowered Roti's speed.

I went for the damage and I danced the cool rock dance (yeah flex!) to improve his new learned attack (thank God, Roti learnt a new move when he evolved unlike some pokemon) but it didn't work. What?! I can only danced once in a battle? No way! Tierno from Kalos danced a lot! Roti got rekt after that.

Then Miming got rekt.

Then Jepoy.

Then Pepits. I thought they'd show mercy seeing as they're the same specie but nope he got rekt the same.

Finally, Kevz also got rekt gracefully.

So yeah, now, I 'm looking at fire type TMs I can teach Jepoy, but I only have flame charge.

Sigh...

Real Life Notes

I hate charjabug
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM