Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Forum Tournament?
Not going to lie, but I do miss hosting tournaments with the people here though with the start of the Generation, now it the best time than ever. If we are going to do any tournaments here, we should all take the necessary time to at least pitch in and assist with tour management. These aren't easy events to host every now so often, but usually single day events have been "better" to host. I know many people here don't remember that far, but around December 2014 - April 2015 we use to host VGC tours (and everyone hates how I won every one). 

As what Flynn mention, there should be a limit of about 32 people if we get that many given we might need to assort many issues that could come about battling people. Guess BO1 Swiss is the "best" to give players a good sense of how VGC tours go, but single elimination tours until top 4 or finals is quite faster if we are crunch for time. Best of 3 is somewhat iffy just because of the Schedule and given the timer for this gen might prolong the tours.

We can try Showdown for any tournament, but I think its best if we can try In-Game for awhile or so. @Podfighterninja123 if you do want to help organize tournaments here, can always talk with me regarding the potential setup. Am interesting in jogging back competitive here in the forums and this is a great starting point.

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Forum Tournament? - by Podfighterninja123 - Dec 10, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Pokemon Forum Tournament? - by Justin - Dec 10, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Pokemon Forum Tournament? - by w2gMk - Dec 10, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Pokemon Forum Tournament? - by Black117 - Dec 10, 2016, 09:00 PM