Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
(Oct 21, 2017, 09:49 AM)wartty Wrote: @peplu I got a bunch of breeding projects for this weekend so I hate to say your at the bottom of the list since you requested last xP got 36 babies requested in total xD would you be okay with scheduling the trade for next friday?

@Tenebris_Kane just wanted to reconfirm cause ive kinda just been flying solo on these recently; my most recent list will consist of Ledyba Chinchou Natu Mareep Hoppip Aipom Sunkern Yanma Wooper and Girafarig, you hadnt updated your check list in a while so im not 100% sure where im at xP think thats right though

@Frostbite25 Gonna schedule all the trades for next friday not sure if id told you yet or not xP you got the biggest order so tell me before hand if friday wont work for any reason ~

Yep, Friday will be fine! About what time? (I'll need to write it down because I'm sure I'll forget!) And, just to be sure, what will the total cost come up to again?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - by Frostbite25 - Oct 21, 2017, 11:37 AM