Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT
It's a good team and all but I'm still wondering how Perish Song ties in with this team and why all attackers appear to be dependent on Tailwind to function more effectively than the standard sets seen in the meta. Locking Tapu Lele into Thunderbolt seems very risky and though I see the synergy opportunity present with Electric Terrain + Specs Thunderbolt, with the amount of Electric resistances in the meta combined with the fact that you have Marowak-A's Lightning Rod, it hinders the synergy element of the team. In regards to preventing Trick Room, outside of Krookodile's Taunt, you don't really have many measures to deal with it and to counter the mode from getting set up you will most likely have to use Aerodactyl and Tapu Lele as a combined lead to stop Fake Out with the Terrain and use Aero's Sky Drop to halt the set up for one turn. This team doesn't really have good answers to weather comps either as Torkoal in the sun can one shot most of your team and whether paired with Lilligant or Oranguru, it'll most likely be outspeeding your team.
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT - by RebornFX - Jan 2, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT - by Marcusube - Jan 3, 2017, 05:23 AM
RE: Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT - by GiMYz - Jan 3, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT - by Black117 - Jan 4, 2017, 03:05 PM