Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] A Boy and His Whatever Silvally is
The effort you took into writing this detailed RMT is appreciated @McGurnVGC. This team seems to have a huge problem functioning offensively but the main issue here is the lack of speed control. You need a means of stopping Trick Room set up - since it is the most common form of speed control, as well as an effective way of lowering the opponent's speed or raising yours.

This Silvally set really doesn't achieve much and gets countered by a lot in the metagame. Honestly Silvally looks like a Pokemon that would function better doing a support role or maybe running the Fire Memory with Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt to hit a good amount of the meta for super effective while resisting the common typings

Gengar's damage output against the common threats in the metagame aren't really big as in most cases the opponent will survive and proceed to OHKO it with their respective coverage option. Not to mention that it only increases the burden this team has when dealing with Trick Room

Not much else I can say because this team is pretty decent but I'm just stating the flaws I saw
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
A Boy and His Whatever Silvally is - by McGurnVGC - Jan 3, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: A Boy and His Whatever Silvally is - by Marcusube - Jan 3, 2017, 05:18 PM