Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Gyarados's Bizzarre Adventure: The Room (VGC17 Trick Room team)
Uh, okay... I'll try... Smile The only problem is that I'm afraid that unfortunately I don't understand competititve battling enough to make use of the pokemon or spreads you suggested, as I still don't know a lot about many pokemon, for example I have no idea on how to use AV Tapu Koko or Celesteela, even if you clarify everything on it and explain every detail, not because I don't want to accept your suggestions, but because I simply don't have enough experience and knowledge of the metagame to understand something that was entirely devised by someone else. I though you would tell me things like "change this and this move for this and that" or "change the EV spread of X and Y": I could have used that. Or if you just plainly told me that this team isn't good (and a few reasons why it isn't) , then I could build a new one from scratch keeping my previous mistakes in mind. Then, it would be easier for me to correct them and get better in teambuilding. But anyway, thank you for your feedback! I think I learned a lot by just reading it!

I'll definitely give Krookodile a shot in this team or another, because it's one of my favorite pokemon :D It looks just awesome! (I can't deny I'm a girl: I prefer to use pokemon with desings I like  :D )

About Reuniclus being illegal on VGC, I'd like to say that I won't be using this team in real competitions, so I was a bit stupid to write VGC17 as the format... Let's say BattleSpot Doubles then Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gyarados's Bizzarre Adventure: The Room (VGC17 Trick Room team) - by Wolfoxy - Jan 6, 2017, 03:09 AM