Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
(May 10, 2017, 09:43 AM)Theobroco Wrote:
(May 10, 2017, 06:58 AM)Theobroco Wrote: Hello again,

I made another account with a different IP and email adress but still you as referal. Its name is Brocolitus. Can I request another Pokemon from you? <3

Sorry if I seem to insist but I fear you might have missed my message. Did you get the new referal? If yes can I ask for a Pokemon? :s

I updated the OP last night with all of this:
FAQ:
(i) Is it possible to create multiple accounts to give more referrals?
- "It is possible to have a friend or family member sign up using the referral link on a different IP address... However, creating mutlitple accounts is against the rules of the website, and will not count towards a referral! Please do not create multiple accounts in an attempt to gain another Pokemon.
*You can have your friends, family, or random kind stranger over social media sign up using the link for another Pokemon."

Update:
"If you refer someone to this giveaway (friend, family, or social media), and they enter my giveaway, they may recieve a free custom Pokemon. Additionally, if you were the person who referred that person to this giveaway, you will recieve an additonal custom Pokemon too. Please read the FAQ question (i)!!!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - by AVOCADO - May 10, 2017, 09:53 AM