Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
(May 9, 2017, 03:54 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 03:50 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: Whoa whoa, honestly I didn't see that these were genned mons... not that I care. Your example seemed to suggest you were breeding them, so I went easy on you lol. I don't mean to be a cheapskate, but can I get another mon for another referral? User: "potmakelepaingoaway"

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Refresh
The referrals only work once for each IP address, so creating multiple accounts won't result in multiple referrals. If you get friends or family to join from a different IP address that would work though! Since we haven't traded yet I could switch your initial request with this Pokemon instead? Smile

I sent you a PM, I have you added, but you have to add me back and connect to the internet in the festival plaza for us to trade! Lol

That would be great, thanks for being so accommodating! I've found Acitius to be a fun and interesting community! I'll add you as soon as I get home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - by lelcharmander - May 10, 2017, 10:45 AM