Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Don't You Think We Need More Moderators?
(Sep 29, 2017, 06:39 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I'd hate 2 see anymore mods leave since we already lost 5 respectful mods so i agree with the fact that we need more mods but that's only 1 problem.

Problem list:
#3 The Shy Guys, there are still 2 little new members, im grateful 4 all the new members who joined and are active but there are still many that shy away from joining any activities.

#2 Beggers of the impossible, the people that join and ask only 4 ridiculously impossible pokemon which can only be acquired through (cough cough) Hax.

#1 The lurkers, the members hiding in the shadows who only show themselves when theirs a giveaway happening and vanish after they get there mons.

With ultra sun and moon being released in little over a month i hope this'll be a great chance for new members 2 join and share their thoughts on the game or listen to what we have to say about it.

Shoutout to @gkh1997 who explained the cans and can't of #2 and @stephenWITNESS who tried to attract the many lurkers and shy guys in the forums, and everone else who are active on the site.

I am one of lurkers. :P

But the difference is that I don't look at the Giveaway Forums. I looked at other forums such as General, Meet and Greet, etc. I am quite inactive in the forums nowadays because of university. I will also try to promote interactions between the users if I can~
What is a signature and how do I get one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't You Think We Need More Moderators? - by gkh1997 - Oct 4, 2017, 05:40 PM