Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team?
When I first played through Sun, my team was a strange one with a Incineroar, Decidueye (Got an egg from a friend) An Alolan Vulpix (Another egg for early game since they appear late game), An Meganium since I can't leave behind my favorite Pokemon, Ash-Greninja when I got to the point when you unlock him, and just that lonely pokemon in the back for healing the team... (I'm so cruel ;-; )

During my Ultra Moon playthrough this time I didn't use basically any Alolan Pokemon instead of Ninetales yet again.. So my team contained A Lopunny being the leading Pokemon which is found at like the first route (Buneary) and I never used a fighting Pokemon until like mid-game so this was different to me, Ampharos which I was actually shiny hunting for but never found the pink sheep.. I had a long chain and I knew the Pokemon was to cute just to run away from, the Alolan Ninetales which I didn't actually use a lot...and of course another Chikorita becoming an Meganium soon after...

Dull teams yes I know but I just like using the Pokemon I'm more use to.. Maybe I'll go back and replay the games using more Alolan Pokemon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Kris - Apr 2, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by CrystaleeMew - Apr 2, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 3, 2018, 06:14 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Kris - Apr 3, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 4, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 4, 2018, 07:03 PM