Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team?
Fun Thread Idea, allow me to throw in my two cents,

POKEMON SUN TEAM:

Decidueye, Slowbro, Lycanroc, Salazzle, Vikavolt, and Solgaleo

With this team it was a lot more structured by what pokemon I liked from the leaks, Decidueye being a cool looking starter, Slowbro starting out as a temporary member to help me through the first island but ended up staying, Lycanroc being a cool rock pupper, Salazzle who I had to re-train as I was unaware that it needed to be female, Vikavolt being a member I just wanted to add.  Then I had caught Solgaleo and used him as the cover legendary.

POKEMON ULTRA MOON TEAM:

Incineroar, Toucannon, Magnezone, Wishiwashi, Palosand, and Alolan Exeggutor

For this team I had much more fun.  On the first Island I got Litten as my starter, Magnemite to help me past the teacher battle, pikipeck to help me past Hala, after that I started to like those 2 and let them stay.  On the second Island I got a first encounter shiny wishiwashi from a fishing spot so woot.  3rd Island I caught sandygast who I wanted to use in my Sun team, but couldn't find before I ended the game, so what better time to use one then the remake.  Then I finally got to the 4th Island and realized, "Gee all my pokemon have kind of short necks...."
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Kris - Apr 2, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by FireTaco - Apr 2, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 3, 2018, 06:14 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Kris - Apr 3, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 4, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 4, 2018, 07:03 PM