Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team?
@Kris I like the idea of having a Crystal Version team for the playthrough of Ultra Sun!

I always play Pokemon hard mode myself but using a set of rules very different from Nuzlocke. Actually I just have two rules: (1) the team must contain no legendaries or Water-type Pokemon; (2) the team must contain at least five Fire-type Pokemon.

That said, this was my team in Sun was Incineroar (Lily), Marowak-A (Monica), Salazzle (Salada), Talonflame (Talo), Typhlosion (Firo), Ninetales-A (Ninetales)

[Image: incineroar.png] [Image: 105Marowak-Alola.png][Image: salazzle.png][Image: talonflame.png][Image: typhlosion.png][Image: 038Ninetales-Alola.png]

In Ultra Sun I did something different: I did not have a fixed team because I was always withdrawing-evolving-depositing my mons for the dex, but three mons that I almost always had with me were the totem-sized Marowak-A (Mawaka), Solgaleo (Nebby), Blacephalon (Bozo), Forretress (Pinha):

[Image: 105Marowak-Alola.png][Image: 791Solgaleo.png][Image: 806Blacephalon.png][Image: 205Forretress.png]

There was a certain Pokemon in the playthrough of US that was very tough to defeat, I had to rely on Forretress' Sturdy + Toxic + Protect, Marowak's Never Ending Nightmare and tons of Max Revives!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Kris - Apr 2, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Black Waterfall - Apr 3, 2018, 04:38 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 3, 2018, 06:14 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Kris - Apr 3, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 4, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team? - by Dova - Apr 4, 2018, 07:03 PM