3 23.08%
Didn't Play It
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Why Generation 5 Is Arguably The Best Generation
I am still a lot younger than most people on this cite I presume, but in my opinion, I did not like the gen five games. It was not because the games were bad, it was not because the pokemon were unoriginal, hell Klingklang is one of my favorite pokemon to date. The thing I did not like is, in comparison to heart gold and soul silver, it did not seem as fun. I did not like the way the characters looked, I liked battling all the gym leaders countless times in Heartgold, and despite it being slower it was more fun. I can understand why people like the way the sprites look, but I always liked the battle animations and even the text for abilities from gen four. I also did not like how the sprites moved. (I know it's not a reason to dislike the games, but it's my opinion so shhh) So after I beat Black, I went right back to playing gen four, and I did not really feel the same way most people do. (Generally I don't connect with characters anyways) I never got black 2/white 2 and only barely bought y ( which saved me from leaving pokemon completely) They were a miss for me. Maybe I will play the remakes when I am older and grow to love them. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Generation 5 Is Arguably The Best Generation - by AverageJoe - Apr 8, 2018, 09:33 AM