Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
eh, none of the mythical pokemon are all that cool. If i had to pick one, I would pick hoopa just for not being too broke and stull really fun to use.
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
Considering I play Pokemon, it should not come as a surprise that I am a little nerdy, so of course when it comes to sports, Ultimate Frisbee had to be the one I chose. It's really fun, and surprisingly exerting.
If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever
I found the forums because I wanted a Pokemon community, and I also wanted to get better at battling, so I looked up some stuff, eventually finding @moo311 's giveaway and then it just got better from there.
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
Haha speaking of Spyro, I think it'd be pretty cool to make an arena version of skylanders with one on one versus battles online, best out of three with skylanders since the whole game sucks, but the characters are cool conceptually and it would be fun I guess
Also, let's tag like @theflyingscotsman

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by AverageJoe - Apr 9, 2018, 02:30 PM