Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
1. With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

My favorite Mythical Pokemon is Victini for the same reasons described by @gkh1997, although Volcanion has a niche for being the only Pokemon that is both Fire- and Water-type!

2. It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I practice Kung Fu!

3. If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

I was googling for some giveways and then I simply couldn't resist the charm of @moo311 's giveaways threads!

4. Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

I don't know those games but I would love to see Switch version of Gen I and IV updated with 3D overworld sprites and other cool features!

5. Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

@RetroTyphlosion 
@Dova
@Tenebris_Kane
@ScottyThunder 
@Zortac
@Pokeballsohard 

Do you guys watch anime? What is your favorite? I have so many but for now I think I should mention Yu Yu Hakusho (1995) and FMAB (2009).

PS: @Saichi Your new profile picture looks awesome!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by Black Waterfall - Apr 9, 2018, 11:27 PM