Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

Victini or Celebi, I cant decide.

2. It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I ve played Baseball my whole life and Ive also started playing Football. While I dont play on a team I also enjoy Soccer.

3. If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

I was watching @Justin 's youtube channel and I think it was a video on like a tyle chart or something, I dont really remember.

4. Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

They already did Spyro so I dunno.

​​​​​ I dont really know whatmy favorite anime is, though I guess Id say Parasyte or TG. Personally I prefer Manga though and my favorite manga is Toukyou Kushu (Tokyo Ghoul) which is really awesome and you should totally read it. Also the Tokyo Ghoul Re: anime released recently  and it seems pretty faithful.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by Dova - Apr 11, 2018, 08:20 PM