Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Do you want help filling your pokedex?
(Apr 26, 2018, 08:56 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @moo311 

This could be cool but it would be a lot of work for one person when there are people who will want large numbers of Pokémon.

Would you be planning for touch-trading mainly so you don't give out your Pokémon? I figure that would make things a whole lot simpler unless you are using your genning / cloning capabilities although it could double trade times making it more of a hassle  Undecided

As I have been typing this out I also had an idea, it could be a possibility to make a shared document on google where everyone can edit who has the link, it may not work as there may be people who decide to 'grief' the document but if by chance that it is not messed up this could potentially allow people to post what they need and anyone could message them back in the thread to trade the needed Pokémon

As for your other questions :

2) Why or why not?

It would be really helpful to speed up the process for those Pokémon that are harder to obtain such as legendaries etc only available on one version of the game or hard to get for other reasons.

Why not - it could be really difficult for just one person, you may want to consider hosting the thread but also allowing others to help each other within it as well, especially if you are doing this out of kindness. 

3) Should it be in the trading subcategory or the giveaway subcategory?

I would say potentially trading category if it is touch trading but it could go into giveaway if you plan on giving the Pokémon out each time through breeding or genning them.

4) Gen 6 or gen 7? Or both?

Gen 6 would be fine for most Pokémon as long as people have Pokébank but as you said you want to help those without Pokébank as well maybe both would be more appropriate

Touch trading would definitely be the way. Also, I figured that if there were too many requests, I could work with others, like a breeding alliance for filling the pokedex. About the document, it's a good idea and I have enough hope and belief in the community to not troll the whole thing; but if it does get out of hand, I'll just get rid of it.

I totally forgot to mention this in the original post, but all pokemon are 100% legit, no hacking/genning.

Messages In This Thread
Do you want help filling your pokedex? - by moo311 - Apr 25, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Do you want help filling your pokedex? - by moo311 - Apr 26, 2018, 02:01 PM