Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
For anyone having issues with battle scheduling.

Battle times and dates should be scheduled early in the week so that both opponents are available to organize a time for battle that is convenient for both players. [common sense]

If you have had issues with scheduling a time to battle with your opponent. Screen capture your PM messages [must include the date and time the messages were sent] and send them to me as proof that you have tried to schedule a date a time during the week. This only applies IF you have tried to schedule a battle time and date with your opponent during the week and have not had a response back.

If neither player has previously scheduled a battle time during the week and no battle occurs on Sunday by 6pm CST than I have no way of saying who should or shouldn't receive a DQ. Neither of the two players will receive a win for that game.

Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone, I hope everyone is able to have their matches without any problems.
#TeamForum

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - by tygaa2 - Feb 8, 2015, 10:10 AM