Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
I have only lost one to but that's not what I'm saying I have a solid team to beat those Pokemon what I'm saying is this is suppose to bring diversity to teams and I have seen basically the same Pokemon I always see have not really seen anything I have not faced before and I love this idea I was behind it the whole time bringing a team aspect to Pokemon is Ahmazing and I want it to go on I will do it until Mitch and tygaa decide its to much of a hassle when people don't show up and I think a lot of that is there losing or just get really busy with irl stuff but I wana see more Pokemon in this like Arbok weezing Pokemon you don't see comp built that's why I love Pokemon so much because there are so many diverse ways to build a team but no matter who you put on your team If you only have one op meta Pokemon and they have 3 or 4 unless they make bad switches you are at a big disadvantage all I am saying is I would like to see more of a diversity of Pokemon

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - by rthorne1880 - Mar 16, 2015, 05:49 PM