Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
(Mar 16, 2015, 06:12 PM)rthorne1880 Wrote: i understand this but it gets boring bringing the same team over and over and over because i know it has the type spread for every single pokemon that is used and i tried to change my team up once and got smashed because i did not bring overly used pokemon i brought some unique ones and even though i still had the type spread they were not fast nore strong enough to one shot and could not last long enough to dish out enough damage

i dont know what to say then, what i usally like to do when building a team is have 4 really common pokemon and 2 unique pokemon so i still have to needed power to win, the meta game is a wierd thing :P, there was a time were i only used UU pokemon (i accidently used a Mega-Pinsir because i didnt know he was OU) and i wasnt winning a lot of battles, yeah i know im trying to have fun but i really wanted to show the community that i was a good battler, and im having fun, all i can say is just try to balance out your team so you can have fun and win at the same time Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - by ChaseInfinity - Mar 16, 2015, 06:18 PM