Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
(Mar 16, 2015, 10:30 PM)Black117 Wrote: Here's some questions and some possible suggestions (from me) which should be address before the start of the next season. Some of them have been mentioned already so I'm just going to list them out again.
  1. What will happen to the results of the Season 1 of the Triple Team Tourney?
  2. Should we place any additional rules and regulations regarding new people to enter for next season? (Ex. Have a certain amount of posts but not from this thread or the Team Finder thread) or people with at least +1 reps). -Black117
  3. Should we start playoffs with the last remaining teams and then go to Season 2?
  4. What would happen to certain inactive teams or participates?
  5. Will there be any additional scrutiny in teambuilding- Rthorn
  6. How many people/teams are still left?

I'll probably update as we progress.
Season 2 results may have to be judged on record considering how many teams have left. I feel like just ending it here would not be a problem. I'll have to see. Inactive teams will be kicked, we can't have that this season. We dI'd not check teams because we told people to save the battle codes but nobody did. There are about 4 teams that were reporting every week so I'd say around 5 were still interested. Team building is that anyone can join but if they don't participate they will be kicked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - by mitchmaster24 - Mar 17, 2015, 03:50 AM