Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
Our Teams from Galar!
66.67%
2 66.67%
All Our Favorite Galar Pokémon!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Gen 8 Pokémon That Have Grown on Me! - with 0kamii
(Between the lines is what doesn't relate too much to pokémon in Galar and drags on bc adhd does that)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I could list EVERYTHING people tried to tell me I should be disappointed about with Galar.
None of those happened. Not even Pokémon.

It's the first main series game on this console, seemingly in a different style.
You see almost nothing, already different to the last region.
It seems... familiar... but not in terms of any games.
It seems oddly reminiscent of where you live. 
Skip FAR ahead to days before release. You aren't too disappointed with the 24 hour stream. It's different. It's a bit irritating for everyone, but in the end... meh. You have no clue what the starters evolve into.

Yet after everything...
it still seems worth it. You have a feeling everything is going to improve more... Not with another game in the same region... that'd be a waste. The same game with some added things, some removed.
There's just ONE thing that is definitely missing... but, other than that...
You're happy with the pokémon. 

Come January 2020...

Ooh, expansion pack. Different...

(So even after that, nothing in relation to current pokémon disappoints...
...but rather a LACK of one.)

...Very different. New forms, re-introduced pokémon, new pokémon...

(...But in terms of letdowns... it's hard to do that for me...
Yet a lack of a single thing did the trick. Not enough for me to dislike it, or sulk over anything... 
Just something missing that makes you somewhat bothered...)

Coming to that... new pokémon indeed... and yay, Zorua is back! So is Rockruff... maybe Shinx too? But new pokémon... does that-?
No,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You accept it. The first time going 2 whole generations and a console switch (hah) without an eeveelution. No chance an expansion pack adds one. It's already good enough and we don't know everything.

But that's all that somewhat bothered me in terms of this region's pokémon, really.

But now, what I loved. From the start, hoping they'd exist, first seeing them actually do so, and still now:

[Image: 874Stonjourner.png]
#874 - Stonjourner

I just love Stonehenge, stone circles, all that. Even went to see one on my birthday. Which happens to be the Summer Solstice. Anyway 10/10 still need it.

*Yet to add, posting without first so I don't lose typing progress again*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gen 8 Pokémon That Have Grown on Me! - with 0kamii - by Pwimawh_Kiogah - Jan 16, 2020, 09:45 AM