Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
Serial Experiments Lain, for the really weird ones out there. My all time favorite.

Some others: Freedom, Macross SDF, Macross Frontier, Shion no Ou, .Hack Sign, Aishiteruze Baby, Alien Nine, Area 88, Azumanga Daioh, Battle Athletes Victory, Boogiepop wa Warawanai, Earth Girl Arjuna, Hi no Tori, Honey & Clover, Juuni Kokki, Kaiji, Kamichu, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Key the Metal Idol, La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~, Nekojiru Gekijou, Nodame Cantabile, Oniisama E, Paranoia Agent, PlanetES, Saishuuheiki Kanojo, Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou, Tsukihime, Utena, Starship Operators, Tsukikage Ran, Vampire Princess Miyu, Welcome to the NHK, Yugo the Negotiator, Angel Beats, Another, Bounen no Xamdou, Ghost Hound. Guin Saga, Haibane Renmei, Jigoku Shoujo, Occult Academy, Patlabor, Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom, RideBack, Seirei no Moribito, Spice and Wolf, True Tears, 3x3 Eyes, Banners of the Stars, Crest of the Stars, Dragon Half, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Nana, NieA_7, Otaku no Video, Shigofumi, Rose of Versailles, Space Brothers, Kino no Tabi. Oh, and let's not forget Now and Then, Here and There.

Those are a bit all over the place, look 'em up further individually for more information. It'd be a biiiit hard for me to cover them all in detail.

Okay, I am the king of wasted time...

Edit: The ones in Bold are some of my personal favorites. Most of them are a bit on the weirder side. There are exceptions, though. Such as PlanetES.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Onihige - Feb 11, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Evyii - Apr 13, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Yuoh - Jun 7, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Kiid - Nov 23, 2016, 12:28 PM