Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:39 AM)EspeonKing Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:11 AM)PokeGod Wrote: ... i had written a small description of each but my teb closed some how and made me lazy. If you want ill give you detailed comments on any of these titles just tell me in a comment and i will reply with a description. some of these animes have sexual connotation such as sora no otoshimo, highschool of dead, grantz, and bloodlad but no hentai shire. Kappa yah...... just reply if you want any info

I was wondering what sword art online and highschool of dead are like? I keep seeing sword art online EVERYWHERE :P

if you watch SAO (Sword art online) and enjoy it you should watch accel world and log horizon they both revolve around virtual reality video games.
SAO is about a new system that is similar to Oculos Rift that we have presently but it is more perfected and Perfectly simulates a real virtual world called nerve-gear of course it is limited edition. soon after that a new game created by the same company that created the nerve-gear. before it is sold to retailers A certain amount of people were chosen for beta testing later on these people become known as Beaters.(im not gonna go in more detail the first episode explains it really well). Soon after the tesitng period is done It is released into the public and thousands of people buy nerve-gears and Sword art online the game created for nerve-gear. Thousands of people play for a while discovering and learning what it felt to be in Virtual reality. But later on when they try to log out.... THEY CANT!!!!! their minds are trapped in Sword art online and if their families attempt to remove the Nerve-gear they will die. the only way for them to exit the game is for them to beat the game. and thats SAO....

Highschool of Dead is a more...... mature anime.... It is a story bout A few teens who Discover that their world as they know has changed... for some unknown zombies have invaded japan and were killing everyone making them into zombies themselves. This animes main characters team up together to survive the zombie Apocalypse. This anime is quite gory and has Hentai aspects to it. It tackles how the world would probably handle the itself if faced with this scenario. I suggest watching this anime alone or you will be judged.....yahh......

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by PokeGod - Mar 6, 2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Evyii - Apr 13, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Yuoh - Jun 7, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Kiid - Nov 23, 2016, 12:28 PM