Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
(Mar 16, 2015, 01:19 AM)weather Wrote: Also on the note of Summer Wars and Mamoru Hosoda; He's the director for the first 2 parts of the original digimon movie

yes I've heard that already, it's partly the reason why I watched Summer Wars Smile

UPDATE: I've watched Attack on Titan...very good, I love it. Lots of WTF moments that had me at the edge of my seat every episode (which is very difficult to do as I'm very good at predicting what happens next or how a story ends). Great animation and music. I was very impressed.

I've started Sword art online which I think I'm enjoying it. It started off exactly how I thought it would be and I thoroughly enjoyed most of it until it got soppy and limp. I've reached the point he completes the game and has returned to the real world but I'm not sure I want to watch the rest as it feels like a natural stopping point and it seems they've gone off the video game/fighting genre they started with. What do you guys think? Is it worth finishing the rest of season 1 or not?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by EspeonKing - Mar 26, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Evyii - Apr 13, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Yuoh - Jun 7, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Kiid - Nov 23, 2016, 12:28 PM