Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
Fate Stay Night is definitely the anime to watch at the moment. The anime club at my school were discussing which anime was/is dominating 2014/2015 and the majority of us agreed it was Fate Stay Night. The voice acting and emotions conveyed are superb. The action scenes are also very nice. Actually, it probably has the best animated actions scenes out of any anime. Definitely picking this up on DVD when it comes out.

If you are into more romance, I recommend Nagi no Asukara. In my opinion, this anime delivers unlike any anime before it. There are feelings I can't even begin to describe unless you have watched the anime yourself. Such a dramatic love story that is both heart warming, and heart breaking. This anime will always have a place in my heart. I will be picking this up on DVD when it comes to my region.

The last anime I would recommend is a very unique one. It is called Xam'd Lost Memories. The anime is very character focused. The plot is definitely there and it is an amazing one at that, but at the end of the anime, you are left thinking about how each character has changed and how the plot influences their mentality. It is a beautiful story about finding yourself, and your place in the world. I have the DVD for this anime, and it is the reason I started collecting anime DVDs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Vietflame - Apr 7, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Evyii - Apr 13, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Yuoh - Jun 7, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Anime newbie looking for shows/movies - by Kiid - Nov 23, 2016, 12:28 PM