Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Comments/suggestions please?
I am just going to go by each Pokemon with their respective sets by order alright. Honestly I think the main problem with this team is that you "lack" a strong steel check/counter to Pokemon like Mega Metagross, Mega Mawile, Heatran, Heatran, and Ferrothorn. To be honest, Heatran actually pairs well with your team as it stops opposing Steel types bar opposing Heatrans who ca outspeed and fire off an Earth Power.

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 220 HP / 52 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sky Drop
- Rock Slide
- Roost
- Protect

Probably the only Pokemon/Mega you must "reconsider" since it lacks both offensive and defensive synergy with the rest of the team honestly. Yes it can fire off fast Rock Slides and Sky Drops but my concern is the designating a Mega with optimally better offensive stats of for a semi stall doubles team. Steel types in particularly can ruin Mega Aerodactyl's role by first walling it and can proceed to run house against your team. Here you might want to add a Fire type Pokemon just to handle these steel types and form a better defensive synergy with the rest of your team.

Yellowfang (Gothitelle) @ Leftovers----Mental Herb
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave----Trick Room
- Heal Pulse----Fake Tears?

Kind of an interesting set  you have there on a Gothitelle, just remember that she is one of the many Pokemon who are complete taunt bait.  I think Trick Room fairs better than Thunder Wave since most of your team is considerable slow and can get their attacks off first. Mental Herb can be used to get off an Trick Room even if your opponent could even get a Taunt off. Heal Pulse is an interesting move slot here to give your team extra longevity but Fake Tears should be something too test out like you said.

Half Moon (Sylveon) (F) @ Choice Specs---Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA-------100 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpA / 40 Sp.D
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe / 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Yawn

Here I made some edits on Sylveon so I'll explain. The somewhat standard gives Sylveon a 100% chance to survive all Returns from Jolly Max Attack Mega Kangaskhans and fire off a Hyper Voice. Yawn is an interesting option you have their and coupled in Trick Room it can be very annoying for your opponent to deal with. If you like there are some other options Sylveon can try out like Light Screen or Charm.

Castle (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 60 SpA / 156 SpD
Bold Nature---- Relaxed
IVS: 0 iv
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

The only other changes I made was give Mega Venusaur a Relaxed nature with a 0 IV speed value. Again its totally up to you to decide whether its optimal for your Venusaur to run.

Bishop (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD---- Change the 252 HP investment for Speed and the 4 SpD to HP
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Protect

Honestly not much to say here since this is a standard Bisharp set which is frankly one of the few Pokemon can work best without a complex spread.

aquaurobolt (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 60 SpA / 144 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Another standard-ish mon here so I'm won't object to the build here.

Likewise a fire type Pokemon like Heatran or Arcanine can help with the team overall synergy here with their respective capabilities. Heatran can be uses as the main offensive hitter of the team that can hit Fire attacks with overall better resistances and gives your team an answer to Flying spam. Arcanine can provide either an defensive role with its intimidate support, snarls, and Will-O-Wisps. Again its up to you to decided who should you replace, otherwise it looks solid to me.  Smile
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/#?3...25|700|485   With Heatran
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/#?3...625|700|59     With Arcanine

Messages In This Thread
Comments/suggestions please? - by latiosjayfeather - Mar 11, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Black117 - Mar 12, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Skeleydude0015 - Mar 12, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Rogue - Mar 12, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by mitchmaster24 - Mar 14, 2015, 03:25 PM