Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Comments/suggestions please?
Thanks for the suggestions, I will remove Aerodactyl. With Gothitelle I will be keeping heal pulse due to helping nearly whole team benefiting with it. Trick Room will be placed over t-wave and mental herb over leftovers. I as well was very aware of pixie plate over choice specs, and will do so and I'll play with more defense and Sp.Defense EVs. Venasuar to relaxed I agree, and Bisharp I feel is better as is due to trick room and it's bulk catches a few people off guard. Bisharp being so standard I felt people will make sets to out speed it anyway and 1-2 KO with the small HP investment. Heatran will be added to this team, although I'm reluctant to make Bisharp my only physical attacker but Arcanine I feel doesn't like trick room so much and it's a little gimmicky and predictable to have Arcanine and Gothitelle trap. Also Heatran hits much harder and possibly can run will-o-wisp if it wants. Although dark pulse and earth power have come to mind. Thanks for your help, I will update it when I have finished adjusting the sets.

Messages In This Thread
Comments/suggestions please? - by latiosjayfeather - Mar 11, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Black117 - Mar 12, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by latiosjayfeather - Mar 12, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Skeleydude0015 - Mar 12, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Rogue - Mar 12, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by mitchmaster24 - Mar 14, 2015, 03:25 PM