Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Comments/suggestions please?
(Mar 12, 2015, 01:14 PM)Skeleydude0015 Wrote: I love the warriors references!

Thanks! I love Warriors and I could not resist.

(Mar 12, 2015, 08:19 PM)Rogue Wrote: Shout out to Black's insanely powerful suggestions. This team looks super solid right now. The only thing that stands out as something that's somewhat threatening, is the same thing that you have on your team: Heatran. It kinda forces you to bring Rotom, which I'm sure you know can be annoying in certain match ups. I recommend either adding low kick to your bisharp, or earth power to your own Heatran.

This isn't needed, just a suggestion because I see so many Heatrans.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will run Earthpower on Heatran, however Will-O-Wisp may return if other Heatran become less common and physical attackers more prominent. Also opposing Heatran I found can be bulked out by my mega Venasaur should it occur and Rotom-W not like the match up.

252+ SpA Heatran Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 136 SpD Thick Fat Mega Venusaur: 50-62 (26.7 - 33.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252+ SpA Heatran Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 136 SpD Mega Venusaur: 58-69 (31 - 36.8%) -- 65.4% chance to 3HKO

My Venasaur would easily of already set leech seed and protect every other turn and Giga Drain other turns, and chances are his partner probably could of killed it before Venasaur dies. Leech seed drains 1/8 (12.5%) each turn (according to showdown and another resources so I believe this is correct.) Heatran and Venasuar have similar HP at level 50, and Leech seed draining about same percent HP as gained, so effectively Venasaur can possibly stall out Heatran's STABS as something else can do damage.

Thanks for all your opinions again, also I might have Protect over Psychock on my Slveon since it no longer has choice specs. Thoughts regarding this???

Note: (Obviously) My style of battling is tanks and surviving to hit back and ultimately KO so I like the idea of having pokes surviving more.

Messages In This Thread
Comments/suggestions please? - by latiosjayfeather - Mar 11, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Black117 - Mar 12, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Skeleydude0015 - Mar 12, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by Rogue - Mar 12, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by latiosjayfeather - Mar 14, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Comments/suggestions please? - by mitchmaster24 - Mar 14, 2015, 03:25 PM