Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Website Pokemon Tournaments (Need Your Help)
I'm not exactly sure how you'd go about deciding who is allowed to play in the cup other than a first-checkin-first-serve basis, or maybe you can only register for one tournament per month, I'm not sure about that one.

However, if you're looking for a good system, or way to run a tournament, you should check out how Zotac Cup automate theirs. Basically once the tournament starts, there's a "grid" and a box in the top right-ish (unless they've changed it) which shows your opponents screen name and info. So in your case you could have a box that shows friend code and in game trainer name.

Then under that, there's a button to report the match result. Basically having your tournament somewhat automated reduces a LOT of admin work. Nugget bridge has recently started using this: http://battlefy.com/landing . I think you can embed that into your site somewhere (also the front page makes a reference to ray and wolfey, which is pretty dope).
Might be something to look into, even though I get that you probably want to run everything through your own site.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Website Pokemon Tournaments (Need Your Help) - by Orange - Nov 22, 2014, 09:36 AM