Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread
Rainbow 
My soul literally cried watching the trailer!!!! TwT

One thing that would worry me (and possibly the world) is that the game wouldn't be as beautiful and perfect as the trailer is.
I mean, are our smartphones capable of holographic material, or even to run such a wonderfully hi-def game [the SIZE of that Gyarados, though!!]? Can we actually project such a huge Pokemon out of nowhere without killing the phone's battery?

I think releasing Pokemon Go in 2016 is such an ambitious project and I'm worried that they will flunk it by being overly ambitious, without taking account of our current technology and the whole trailer being just a "for illustration purposes only" thing to get the hype going from now, and then plummeting our hopes down if they mess up the entire app.

Well.... to answer the Pokemon Go Plus Device question - I'd totally rock the wristband (if it's waterproof!) :P
And maaayyne, if the wristband could incorporate the Mega Evolution function it would be DEAD AWESOME to do that Ben 10 move and make my Pokemon mega evolve!! :D
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread - by Wei - Sep 10, 2015, 09:05 AM