Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread
I saw the video and got hyped right away! Being a real pokemontrainer was one of those childhood-dreams I always had and I guess this is the closest you can get to it hahaha. I will buy/get it as soon as it comes out! Can't wait to have it and to answer your question: I will most likely pin it to my schoolbag or something else that I always have close with me. or i will steal the necklace idea too Kappa

and additional features? I would love if they created this friend-system we have in the games too but then to see little updates like: "Your friend just caught "pokemon"!" or a little warning that pops up whenever there's another trainer close.

or what about a daycare/a rare event where you find an egg and you actually have to walk (Or go full pokemon on your bike Kappa) the steps to hatch it! I mean, we have to walk to the pokemon's location anyways right? Why not add this part too.

I know the game probably won't look as awesome as it is in the trailer but just imagine if they made a game like this in 10/20 years with the technology we have then. Kreygasm
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread - by Eeveeli - Sep 10, 2015, 09:55 AM