Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread
I'm also not happy with this. The announcement is really hype, too overdone in my opinion.

I laughed with this comment, it's so true! ^^
(Sep 10, 2015, 07:16 AM)nlough Wrote: And the video is so fake too. I mean come on! A legendary pokemon event happening somewhere other than Japan. As if that will ever happen.

It's not something for everyone. I'm really worried about this, that trailer looks like it's meant for real, like that's going to be 'the future of gaming'. Why would they even 'expand' to a different device that's NOT designed for gaming while there's a great gamingdevice out, that everyone who plays Pokémon owns? Not everyone owns a smartphone, so not everyone who loves Pokemon will be able to play it. If they're going to implement events/Pokémon that are only obtainable through that game, it's not fair to everyone who can't play it. The amount of events in Japan being way more then in the rest of the world, is really the same thing.

I really hope they won't do too much with this, no Pokemon Go special events and such please. A mobile sidegame with a pokemontheme is good enough, if it will stay that way I'm fine with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread - by Faeniks - Sep 10, 2015, 11:59 AM