Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread
There is a lot of discussion here about how people don't want to go outside.

I share the same sentiment to an extent.

But! This type of thing kind of makes me want to get out and about. I've been wanting to have reasons to go outside, I think this will be a really good reason. I hope it's very in depth, and I hope there is more to come from it.

I really loved having my little Pikachu when I was young, in that weird grey box. He didn't do enough though!
This could be much more than just battling.

As long as it's visually appealing, and the bluetooth doesn't absolutely kill my phone, I'm super down for this still.

This device + app is hitting a specific demographic. But if this is low quality, I'm not sure I can support it.
If they are hyping it up this much, I hope this is something they continue support for.

I do have to note that I hope when you buy the Go+ that, that counts as buying the game. I hope this doesn't follow the way of "freemium". Microtransactions, etc.

E: I hope that buying the Go+ is buying a game.
This is exciting for me, but only if specific conditions are met.

E2: It would also be cool to be able to get reputation, etc. Maybe have someone start up a gym if they have enough? Ooorrr, maybe just gyms in general.

E3: Now I'm just upset. :c

"In-app purchases will be available."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon GO Release Date 2016 Video and Info Thread - by Srcsqwrn - Sep 10, 2015, 03:00 PM